Oh my gosh, this prompt is the cutest… hope I did it justice, Anon Friend!
This was Bruce’s idea of a nightmare. He’d been a lot of places, dealt with a lot of horrible stuff and he’d faced it all with a straight face because that was how he operated. But this? Hell.
Mr. Mxyzptlk had a sick sense of humor. Sending the entire Justice League to this weird ass dimension reminiscent of a Disney movie, with its colorful painterly backgrounds and soft music and ambient sounds straight out of a Foley session, was his latest gag. And it was a good one, too… no one could speak (beyond spontaneously bursting into song), so getting him to say his name backwards didn’t seem likely.
this is so fucking gay wow
LONG STORY SHORT: i have a water bill coming up that’ll cost me 60 pounds (ab. 100 usd) which i really can’t afford to pay if i want to continue eating/travelling within london this month. so it is either starve, or get water. OTL i’d rather not borrow from people and owe…
I’m with you till the end of the line.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
A little behind the scenes look of the early stages of Green Lantern the Animated Series.
My eternal gratitude to everyone who helped prove the doubters wrong.
A MUST READ mini-comic about focus groups in animation. I Love this, so true!
This is really an incredibly important.
Anna and Galinda sharing a room would be total chaos and I love it
FIFTY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS » 5. Clint Barton, MarvelTo successfully make a shot, you gotta follow and master basic steps. Your stance is the foundation. Where you draw your strength. Nock the arrow and grip. Realize you are wielding a weapon. Mindset. Focus solely on your goal, regardless of your surroundings. Be in the now. Set up and draw. Inhale and prepare for what you are about to do. Anchor and hold. There is no going back. Aim. All that remains is you and your target. Release and follow through. Master those and you hit every time. One last step. Feedback. Basically… take responsibility for the outcome. For every shot.